Thursday, January 2, 2014

TLC Show that Featured Lolita but called it "Dolly"

On January 1, 2014, TLC did a one-hour season premiere special of My Strange Addiction and it focused on "Living Dolls". I heard of it because of Venus Angelic and I didn't think much about it.... until they release pictures of the special. As soon as I heard about this girl named Emily on the show and that she wore Lolita, I was a bit worried. TLC is known to either make something positive or negative with a click of their fingers and I feared that Lolita would be in a negative light. I don't want to go into full details to make you think that they portrayed it in a negative or positive outlook, so I included a link below to where you can watch it on Vimeo and this is the full episode with no commercials or ads.
My Strange Addiction: I am a Living Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment